Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wow, 3 year olds know how to bribe

Laying in bed this morning I was so tired, as usual the boys are up and jumping all over me. Dominic wanted to play, I just wanted to lay in bed as long as they would let me. I asked Aidan to please grab some toys for Dominic, he usually does it with no problem and sometimes even brings him toys with out my asking. Today was different, in the morning many times Aidan tries to find my belly button, yes this does have to end, this has been his infatuation like a blankie or lovey would since I quit breastfeeding him well over 2 years ago. I tell him no and remove his hand when ever he tries. So after I asked if he could get me a few toys for Dominic, he says "Mom, I'm not getting him toys unless you let me have your belly". Wow, I was very surprised, I wasn't sure what to say to this. Of coarse, no, he could not have my belly, I'm trying to keep him off of it for good. I decided I better just get up myself and start the day instead of those few extra minutes of rest, but I just can't believe how these little minds work, suddenly they know how to bribe and bargain for what they want.

No comments: