Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

Every year we go to my brother's house for a fun Halloween party & trick or treating. Where they live they do trick or treating on the night before Halloween. So this means we get 2 days of trick or treating. We all had a blast, here are some photos, Jeff & I were pirates, Dominic a tiger, Collin a monkey & Aidan the Firefighter.
We got in late so I threw the candy buckets on top of the fridge knowing I'd have to move them first thing in the morning since they can get up there. They ended up waking up before me and they had their buckets dumped all over the floor with chocolate covered hands and faces at 9 in the morning. The candy is all locked up now, but my boys are wired!




3 comments:

Madeline said...

The boys are so cute !! Hah, the costume Dominic is in was Eli's costume when he was a baby. I remember when Eli won the costume contest in the Tiger Costume.
Love,

Maddy

Anonymous said...

Awww That Monkey is so Stinking Cute...oh wait he comes from me.

De-De said...

HA! but yes, Trey is a cutie I must say so myself.