Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Had some fun at the Zoo

Yesterday we had a good time at the Zoo. Aidan was not very happy though, he only wanted to see the construction diggers and digger men, not any animals. I guess he thought the Zoo had them as well. Also, for lunch there I completely forgot to bring something for Dominic to eat. He was diving for our food. Normally with our other kiddos we'd just mush up our fries or what ever we had to give them, this is not an option since he can't have fat. I ended up giving in tiny pieces of my turkey and Jeff gave him Ketchup, we cannot leave home with out food again! There is not much he can have at most places like this. Poor guy!





Ah, our very own monkey likes to watch other monkeys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we haven't gone to a zoo yet, though we 've lived in here more than three years.
can you believe it?
I should bother Rick.
Huh?
Jo

De-De said...

yes, you need to get to your zoo! They had so much fun!