Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grandma to the rescue

Grandma K. came over today and watched all 3 boys on her own. Grandpa was supposed to come too, he always takes care of the baby when sitting but he was sick and didn't want to chance getting Dominic sick. I had a wedding to go to and Jeff had to work. I called 2 times while I was out, both times it sounded like the baby was crying so I of coarse thought I need to get home asap. I come home and everyone is happy, Dominic is playing on the floor, the boys are sitting on the couch. No one is hurt, nothing is broken. She thankfully watches Collin & Aidan every Friday to give me a much needed break, and they do really well with her, they actually listen for the most part. But all 3 boys at once is not really easy for anyone and I was pretty scared when I was going out the door with Dominic crying every time he looked at Grandma. He's starting to have non mommy or daddy anxiety. Just when I'm thinking he's older, so good and happy, maybe we can actually go on a date, now he doesn't want us to leave him. Oh well we have what maybe 10 years and we can go out regularly on dates again, when Aidan's old enough to hold down the fort.

No comments: