Sunday, October 5, 2008

Heart leaf

I told the boys to find some colorful fall leaves so that we can make a fall craft out of them. One of my sweethearts brought me a leaf heart. Aidan runs to me all excited to find this. He also told me today that I'm a good Mommy, it was very nice to hear, I need that sometimes.



Of coarse the sweetness was short lived, I thought how nice they are playing so well together in their room a little while later. I came in to check and it was a mess, Collin had creamy Desitin that was up high in the closet all over him and everything, Aidan's new Halloween costume, clothing, and that stuff does not come out easily. I'm going to try Dawn dish soap, if it works on cloth diapers to get cream out then it has to work on clothing. Aidan had put all the toy bins stacked on top of one another to get to his camera on the closet shelf, he then knocked down the basket with the rash creams in it and well Collin couldn't help himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is a great Leaf...You could make a fortune on ebay!

Madeline said...

That is a cute Heart Leaf.
Aww Aiden thinks you are a good mommy.

Maddy