Sunday, November 16, 2008

Big Helper

Aidan's been such a big help, he has been checking with me on whether or not something has fat in it in every food, Dominic got a hold of Collin's sippy with milk in it and Aidan knowing that there was fat in milk grabbed it away from Dominic thankfully. I've explained briefly a few times about Dominic's condition and how important is for him to not have any fat. I've also told him to pick up any crumbs or playdough of the floor when ever he drops any in case Dominic eats it. I did not think I'd have such a helper with keeping the fat out of Dominic's diet. He also loves to help feed the baby his bottles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Such a cute picture!!!!

Madeline said...

That's so cute. He is a great helper I bet !!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet sweet picture!
Andrea

Madeline said...

Hey Dede,
On my profile there was a comment left be sarah, do you know if aunt sarah has a blog profile ?? She mentioned anne and barri, so I think it is aunt sarah !! Huh..

Maddy