Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Terrible Two's

My, what a day is all I can really say. Jeff and I have agreed that after the last 2 days we've definitely hit the 2's with our Collin. Poor guy! Let's see, there's too much to list of what's happened but to name a few:

*Removed his diaper and peed on my kitchen floor 2 times today
*He peed on Dominic and our carpet tonight
*He emptied his room putting just about everything down the laundry chute - Jeff finally today did something more to keep it shut, it will not open now and Collin was quite mad when he figured that out.
*Tonight he knocked the framed art off our wall, glass was broken all over our bed.
*Emptied a can of Dominic's formula all over my kitchen

After getting in trouble repeatedly he would just look at us and laugh and smile and then after a few minute try to do what ever he was doing once again.

On another note Jeff found out today that he only has 3 classes left to finish after being out of college for the past 15 years. He never went back after Alex was born and thought he'd have to redo a bunch of classes but he doesn't. So he's going back in January. That means I may be going a little nuts on the days he works then has school. I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about taking care of the boys all day and night without his help lol.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

OMG Dede,
Collin is a stinker, Peeing on dominic, empting his formula,all his toys down the laudry shute. CRAZY BOY !!!!!
Maddy