Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Eco Conscious Boy

Aidan love to play garbage man. He runs around the house collecting toys and whatever else he can find, puts it in piles and says that he's recycling. I love that he does this, he watches the real videos on recycling and trash, and now he's addicted to watching them on YouTube. Our subdivision trash company does not have a recycling pick up but Aidan is inspiring me, I think we should try to find a pick up service and start really recycling, I know I'll have a little helper. He's also made friends with a few of our Garbage men, runs outside waving to them when he sees them picking up our trash. We've gotten a few toys (of coarse I know where they came from, eww!, and had to bleach them down) and even Christmas ornaments from them. If they would only pick up recycle!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Ahh !! That's so cute !! Maybe aiden will want to be a garbage man when he grows up.
Maddy

De-De said...

oh joy, eheh just what I've always wanted, a son that will stink like garbage!

Madeline said...

Well, Maybe.