Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update

All 3 boys are sick now with pink eye and the cold that comes with it. Aidan though cannot keep anything down and is not even eating but a few crackers the past 2 days. We called the after hour exchange last night and based on his stomach pain for the last few days they wanted us to bring him in. So I brought him in to the ER at 12:30am last night thinking he was most likely just fine but they had to do their job based on his symptoms. He has a stomach bug, not a flu but some other type that last for days. No one else has it and I've been washing lots of little hands and noses. This would be a very bad one for Dominic to get so I'm trying my best to keep him well and keep reminding Aidan he can't touch him. It's been a pretty quiet house around here with the boys under the weather, they are sleeping alot, they are being for the most part very good boys.

4 comments:

Madeline said...

I hope they get bettet soon and I hope dominic won't get really sick.
I miss them !!

Anonymous said...

I 'm so sorry to hear that your boys are sick. hope that they get well soon so you can have a rest.
we are praying for your family.
Love Jo

Anonymous said...

Thank heaven for small (quiet) moments? :) Didn't know about the ER, that's not fun. Hope everyone is healthy again by now!
Andrea

De-De said...

Thanks! Yeah, everyone is finally back to mostly normal. It was just a few hours in the ER with Aidan, no big deal, just making sure there was nothing more than a bug.