Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How tall are the kids?




Well the tree is still here, has not been knocked over yet, we've had 4 glass balls thrown and shattered, 1 hand crafted ornament that I really liked is now broken, a bunch that have been confiscated since they were removed from the tree and we still have a week to go. Poor tree is not looking so pretty but it still has some on the top half at least, I'm so glad we did not get a real one like we normally do, that would have been a disaster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

most our glass balls are gone. haha
even things from grandma have broken.
But my little monsters are not listeningto mama.
Why do kids break pretty ones?
Do you know?
:)
Jo

De-De said...

wish I did know why they always pick the pretty one! A few more years and we'll have a nice tree again!

Anonymous said...

you could just lock all the boys (including hubby) outside for the whole month. If you did that, you could have the pretty tree and clean house we all dream about! LOL Luckily Eric has been great with our tree. The breakables are beyond his reach and the other ones he plays with by the tree and I'm okay with that. Jacob on the other hand will probably be my handful!! I'll give him til next Christmas! LOL
Andrea