Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sick boys

Not such a good weekend. Aidan & Dominic woke up with Pink eye and the running nose that comes with it. Collin just has a running nose, he's got an awesome immune system, he rarely gets sick. But tonight Aidan started throwing up. I'm praying that Dominic does not start it too or I'm off to the Hospital somehow, and my parents are out of town until the 3rd, Jeff has no more vacation time so I'm hoping that it stays away from Dominic and that Aidan just has a quick bug. We are supposed to take Dominic in on the first time he throws up so ensure that he gets and IV and the fluids that his body needs in an illness. Amazingly aside from spitting up formula on the occasion he's not once been throw up type sick in his 8 months of life. He's such a strong boy! He's already standing and just stared taking a few steps this week. Aidan has been laying down all day saying his tummy feels funny and is being super sweet and loving. With out Collin's partner in crime, Collin has been a very good boy. I'm hoping this passes quickly though and that my boys get better!

No comments: