Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Just waking up, ready to start opening!



Jeff looking unsure of the cologne stocking stuffer I got him, really he said he was just trying to read it.

Dominic's favorite of the day was the wrapping paper.

We had an awesome Christmas. The boys were so excited over all their new toys from Santa. There was a fight within the first 5 minutes of present opening though, it was over which pile of presents each pile belonged to, (Santa) made sure they were the exact same amount. We had quite the technology filled Christmas, we got a Wii for the family, Jeff and I got MP3 players, yes I know they came out years ago. I got a Flip Video recorder, love it! The boys got diggers, dumps, Remote control vehicles, games, books, diggers, more diggers, constructions sets, a vacuum for Collin and Aidan got a Leapster and Dominic got a few cool toys.
After presents here we went to Jeff's brother Mark's house for a delicious lunch and spent all day hanging out there. Collin was in 2 year old mode, he was putting food among other things down their hall laundry shoot, he was spitting food at people, throwing food at people, and he bit his Aunt Michelle. I borrowed their wooden spoon and we also put him in time out a few times, nothing worked, he just kept right on doing what ever it was he got in trouble for. I'm not sure if it's all the excitement from Christmas or what was wrong, poor guy was a mess, a very happy boy but causing trouble all over, I think he thinks he's hilarious even when we are not laughing. I did get 2 back massages from my sister in laws, I'm thinking they felt bad as I was a bit stressed trying to keep my little mister out of trouble all day. It was over all a wonderful Christmas! And finally, no more broken ornaments to vacuum up, I can take down the tree!!! Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Dede.
I bet collin is somethingelse. :)
but don't worry when he gets old enough to go to preschool he will get better.

I asked Rick to get Mp3 for me giving him a good reason which is promise to do excercise hard.
But I don't Use it much at all. only Rick use most time. I feel so bad.

well hope you have a relaxing day.
Jo

Madeline said...

Cool !! We got A Wii too. And tons of other stuff, then once I added all my money together I got $72 bucks, and so did Eli. I hope you had a great christmas !!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just catching up on your blog. Sounds liek you hada great Christmas but you probably couldn't get the tree down fast enough, huh?
Andrea