Saturday, September 27, 2008

The wrecking crew at work

I sometimes send the boys downstairs to play in their play room for a little bit, it keeps them from getting the upstairs messy when I'm trying to keep it clean. I try to check on them often and I'll go to the basement door and call down to ask what they are doing. The other day I heard a lot of commotion and as usual and got the normal response of "we're just playing and being good mommy". I went downstairs to check to be sure they were not getting in to trouble and found this mess:

They put every single toy in a huge pile as you can see.
Yes, that's the closet door, they took it off the track, and took off all the shudders, some are even broken now. I did not expect to find a mess to this extent, it was maybe 30 minutes that they were even down there! What energy these boys have!

No comments: