Sunday, August 3, 2008

YAY! A Thumbsucker


I'm so happy, Dominic in this past week or so has become a thumb sucker! Some may think I'm crazy for wanting this but I have always been the human pacifer for my babies and with the Collin & Aidan was not able to even leave the house for long because they would not go to sleep without nursing. But since Dominic has had a strict feeding schedule back and forth between bottle & breast feeding he decided he likes his thumb to get to sleep. So now he's a self soothing baby. Yeah this may be hard to break later but oh well! As long as he doesn't suck his thumb till he's 5 like his daddy did or nurse till he's 4 like you know who :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha
It's really hard to break that habbit, thumb sucking.
well, A few weeks ago, we got rid of Ethan's blankey.
What then?
he totally stopped sucking thumb.:)
Amazing.
We are so glad.
Take good care.
Jo

De-De said...

Hmm, maybe I should try to get him hooked on a blankie too so that I can get him to stop later, that's an idea.

Anonymous said...

Ahh he's so cute,I'm gonna visit that cutie in Dec!