Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GRR!

Here we go again, we caught him on top this time. I of coarse had to snap a picture of this monkey. He gets in trouble, but NOTHING seems to keep him out of trouble, he's one hard to discipline almost 2 year old and out of control! I had already removed the candy thinking that would keep him down. When I caught him he grabbed his Vitamins saying "vitee, vitee" reminding me that I had not given him one yet today. Any ideas how to keep him off the top of the fridge?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, DeDe, I love the pic! No ideas how to keep him down though! Sorry!

Andrea

De-De said...

Thanks! this pic will be going in his baby book for sure :P

Anonymous said...

Whats up with that BOY !!
I guess he'll eat anything that looks like candy !!Very interesting he loves Vitees!!
Don't forget,Oh well,looks like he is you daily candy and vitee reminder!!He is so cute!
Maddy

Anonymous said...

he's surely your little monkey.
by the way, you are a great photograper:)
Jo