Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We now have

A Highschooler! I can't believe it! Alex just started Lindbergh High. This should be an interesting next few years. Jeff was pretty good in high school, but I was horrible, I was sneaking out, hanging out with the bad kids, getting into trouble everywhere doing unmentionable things. I always knew I'd get payback from my own kids, I just never knew it could be this early. I started dating Jeff when Alex was 6, he's really turned into a maturing young man. He's a good kid so far! I hope he stays this way :P

On a side note: there's always something to share about Collin, it must be this almost 2 age.
So he was begging for candy like he does every day and I said "no, not right now Collin" for the next few minutes he kept asking "why?", this is a new Aidan taught word, it caught me off guard, Collin surely can't understand everything I say, or maybe he does but he doesn't listen, he just looks at me with those big blue eyes and really looks like he does not understand me. I couldn't figure out what to say to answer him back so that he'd understand, I tried but I still got "why?". Now I'll have 2 boys asking me why after every thing I say no to. I love the "because I said so" card. I never thought I'd use it but I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny.
Ian always ask" why or why not"
It drives me crazy...LOL
Jo