Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thumb Sucking Continued

Wow, I'm loving the thumb sucking! I put Dominic in his crib knowing he was tired to get Aidan ready for bed, I completely forgot about him only to find him asleep with his beloved thumb in his mouth. He can put himself to sleep! We still have to put Collin to sleep by staying with him until he falls asleep, Aidan we have to have a whole routine with and read at least 3 books, neither of them even stay asleep and end up in our bed by morning and putting each child to bed a different way takes up a lot of time each night. Dominic in his own bed keeping himself to sleep with his thumb is blowing my mind, I hope this keeps up! And I do realize this is something that will come back to bite me when we try to get him to stop, but I think right now I need this for my own sanity.

No comments: